Sunday, August 28, 2011

A Lot Can Happen in Six Months

Half-a-year!  That’s how long it’s been since I blogged.  Not that I haven’t thought about blogging every single day, especially when I am continuously asked, “have you posted anything to your blog lately?”  No!

And, getting started again is paralyzing. It’s like unpacking boxes. It just gets overwhelming.  Oh, there’s plenty to blog about because there's been a lot going on since February. With every change in my life, I'm reminded of the meaning of my blog. I'm so thankful He knows the Plan!  


A brief recap:

-                Clear scans at M.D. Anderson in February.  Melanoma still held in abatement.

-                Round Top Antiques Fair in March


Visited handsome son in Beaver Creek, CO, in early April


My husband changed jobs in April




meaning…
We moved back to Muncie, Indiana, on May 1


  My second precious grandson was born on May 5
After three weeks in a baby coma, finally arrived in Indiana to tackle boxes.


Then, a trip to London in early June




 Grandson number 1 turned two in June.
 

Checked out what was new at Atlanta AmericasMart in July and enjoyed girl-time.
 

Trip to Argentina in August

Finally, tomorrow I'm beginning a new medical relationship at IU Medical Center in Indianapolis.

So, I’ll cover these events just like the boxes -- one at a time.  I’ll throw in new daily stuff along the way, too.  

Welcome back!  Glad to see you, again.

Psalms 18:30
As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining us in Argentina. Looking forward to reading more of your adventures.
    (Hugs)
    -JaneD

    ReplyDelete